About People Analytics Academy Conference
In June 2017, eight ambitious students from Tilburg University started a new initiative called People Analytics Academy Conference (PAAC). They are organizing a People Analytics conference, where students, professionals and academics will be connected to share their knowledge about this topic. The conference offers a diverse program, including a state-of-the-art academic keynote, practical perspectives from a global company, an interactive business case from a leading firm and a poster market, all related to the topic of People Analytics.
The schedule for the conference day will be as follows:
- 12.45 – 13.15: Registration at the entrance. The doors will open at 13.15.
- 13.30 – 13.45: Official opening speech by Tom Haak
- 13.45 – 14.30: State of the Art – An academic perspective on People Analytics by Martin Edwards
- 14.30 – 15.00: Short break
- 15.00 – 15.45: A practical perspective on People Analytics by Mariëlle Sonnenberg
- 15.45 – 16.30: The Practical Use Of People Analytics By Dirk Jonker from Crunchr
- 16.30 – 18.00: Poster market where students/ academics/ professionals present their research/ business cases combined with drinks. The poster market will be the ideal situation for getting to know the other conference attendees. If you are interested in presenting your own research or business case, please head over to our poster market page.